Min. Jackson's Discussions (111)

Discussions Replied To (108) Replies Latest Activity

"This bothers me in many ways. This shows yet again how the church has lost sight and…"

Min. Jackson replied Oct 9, 2009 to UPDATE: This is a true story....What are your thoughts?

35 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by anthonette morehead

"Very good answer Newview. Mission accomplished is the primary goal. Minister to all…"

Min. Jackson replied Oct 8, 2009 to How should we conduct a ministry to the homeless?

2 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Min. Jackson

"Great testimony."

Min. Jackson replied Oct 8, 2009 to CROSS DRESSING IN SCHOOL....ALSO SHOWING UP IN OUR CONGREGATIONS. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN HUMAN RIGHTS LAWS GET OUT OF HAND..

5 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

"Watch out now!!! Standing on the word of God is not a popular thing to do these days…"

Min. Jackson replied Oct 8, 2009 to CROSS DRESSING IN SCHOOL....ALSO SHOWING UP IN OUR CONGREGATIONS. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN HUMAN RIGHTS LAWS GET OUT OF HAND..

5 Oct 8, 2009

"I see this post has taken wings. Seems to be split up the middle but very interestin…"

Min. Jackson replied Oct 8, 2009 to IF GOD LOVES EVERYBODY, DOES HE ALSO LOVE..........

47 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Andy C Wuhraizer

"This is a very interesting topic, very note worthy I must add. I will have to chew o…"

Min. Jackson replied Oct 8, 2009 to Two Spoke Against Moses, and even Against the Ethiopian Woman, but only One was Punished by a Just God, Why?

52 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Dawn Davidson

"EW Ministries, it was a good idea to make a separate post of this particular discuss…"

Min. Jackson replied Oct 8, 2009 to DOES GOD LOVE SATAN?........PART II OF DOES GOD LOVE THOSE IN HELL?

12 Oct 8, 2009

"Anthony, Being a member I can't really say that the prosperity gospel has distracted…"

Min. Jackson replied Oct 8, 2009 to Why Do C.O.G.I.C. leaders cover-up crimes and protect those who hurt people

56 Feb 27, 2010
Reply by Lester Demings Jr

"Okay Anthony, I will take that to mean that you believe God Loves Satan too."

Min. Jackson replied Oct 7, 2009 to IF GOD LOVES EVERYBODY, DOES HE ALSO LOVE..........

47 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Andy C Wuhraizer

"Evangelist, you are missing the point. If you are suggesting that we only talk about…"

Min. Jackson replied Oct 7, 2009 to Do Christian women have a right to dress sexually provocative and say that the brothers need to control themselves? Can we truly dress how we want to dress?

163 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by columnweddingdresses

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service