Child of the Kingdom's Discussions (1,062)

Discussions Replied To (990) Replies Latest Activity

"Brother Newman, Our Family listens to Paul Washer and a select few other ministers a…"

Child of the Kingdom replied Jun 20, 2009 to I'm searching for a BLACK Pastor who preaches like this..........

109 Jul 17, 2009
Reply by Evangelist Altha Fugett

"Hello Brother, My statement about prophecy not having to be confirmed by scripture w…"

Child of the Kingdom replied Jun 18, 2009 to

just now

"Prophecy doesn't necessarily have to be confirmed in the scripture especially if it'…"

Child of the Kingdom replied Jun 18, 2009 to

just now

"Amen brother, Most people's bibles have been reduced to a mere pamphlet after they g…"

Child of the Kingdom replied Jun 18, 2009 to Taken from the world and not from the Lord

8 Jun 20, 2009
Reply by Rabbis Aviyah Byers

"You have a problem with me which is fine. However, don't presume to know what I have…"

Child of the Kingdom replied Jun 16, 2009 to Do Christian women have a right to dress sexually provocative and say that the brothers need to control themselves? Can we truly dress how we want to dress?

163 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by columnweddingdresses

"Lady you always seem to have a bone to pick with me because you obviously have a pro…"

Child of the Kingdom replied Jun 16, 2009 to Do Christian women have a right to dress sexually provocative and say that the brothers need to control themselves? Can we truly dress how we want to dress?

163 Mar 1, 2012

"I can certainly agree that brothers should watch their dress too. A friend told me t…"

163 Mar 1, 2012

"Thank you sister, We do just that (go ye into all the world). Our videos and message…"

163 Mar 1, 2012

"Amen sister Brignac. I couldn't have said it better myself. The babies are remaining…"

Child of the Kingdom replied Jun 16, 2009 to Is the church full of Whining Babies?

20 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

"If you understand the brothers whole post, He is trying to articulate that women up…"

163 Mar 1, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service