Bishop: Larry Spates's Discussions (95)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"John 4:24 tell us that God is a Spirit and they that worship Him must worship Him in…"

Bishop: Larry Spates replied Mar 3, 2012 to Worship God and Serve Him.

2 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Bishop: Larry Spates

"thank you for your response. i agree that Mitt, has not been where the poor of this…"

Bishop: Larry Spates replied Feb 4, 2012 to Mitt Romney Said He's Not COncern About THe Poor. What?

3 Feb 4, 2012

"I agree 100% percent. it's sad how the devil can get in the lives of people use them…"

Bishop: Larry Spates replied Feb 4, 2012 to Don Conelius a great African American Icon.

2 Feb 4, 2012

"thanks for your post. it is a blessing to know there are saints that still follow so…"

Bishop: Larry Spates replied Feb 4, 2012 to Is This Really Happening In An Anerican Church?

2 Feb 4, 2012

"Tha's right it's gets back the Eph 6. on the teachings of how to treat our children.…"

Bishop: Larry Spates replied Feb 2, 2012 to Showing Love For Our Children.

3 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by A. J. Denny Elder

"thanks for your response, i really appreciate these words of wisdom to live by. God…"

Bishop: Larry Spates replied Feb 2, 2012 to Faith Is Key To A Face To Face With God.

2 Feb 2, 2012

"thanks very true indeed."

Bishop: Larry Spates replied Jan 24, 2012 to Are You Living Your Life To The Fullest For God?

4 Jan 24, 2012

"God bless you Miss. Johnson. I fully agree, we have been given a profound power to s…"

Bishop: Larry Spates replied Jan 24, 2012 to Are You Living Your Life To The Fullest For God?

4 Jan 24, 2012

"My Sister, I believe that it's about the heart, and soul. Living a life of love, hop…"

Bishop: Larry Spates replied Jan 20, 2012 to WOMEN WEARING PANTS IN CHURCH....

1049 Sep 3, 2019
Reply by MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael

"God bless you man of God, i agree with you 100% percent. our communities are sufferi…"

Bishop: Larry Spates replied Jan 19, 2012 to What Happens When The Church Look Down On It's Own Community.

8 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Pastor Melvin King

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service