PASTOR CHARLES E BELL JR's Discussions (104)

Discussions Replied To (103) Replies Latest Activity

"hello i dont think they are a cult but is following old testment doctrine we are fre…"

PASTOR CHARLES E BELL JR replied Feb 1, 2010 to The Seventh Day Adventist What do you think of there bible beliefs? Are they right about the Sabbath.

58 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by PASTOR CHARLES E BELL JR

"visted and see"

PASTOR CHARLES E BELL JR replied Jan 19, 2010 to Martin Luther King Jr I HAD a dream. DO YOUNG BLACKS DISRESPECT WHAT HE STOOD FOR?

69 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Angeline Williams

"Jesus did not do away with it but he fullfill it do u know what that mean he sum it…"

PASTOR CHARLES E BELL JR replied Jan 19, 2010 to Martin Luther King Jr I HAD a dream. DO YOUNG BLACKS DISRESPECT WHAT HE STOOD FOR?

69 Jan 19, 2010

"I go on sunday and u of course is still trap under the old law sat."

69 Jan 19, 2010

"great word and work EW"

PASTOR CHARLES E BELL JR replied Jan 17, 2010 to Martin Luther King Jr I HAD a dream. DO YOUNG BLACKS DISRESPECT WHAT HE STOOD FOR?

69 Jan 19, 2010

"in Mississippi there is no crime on mlk blvd"

PASTOR CHARLES E BELL JR replied Jan 17, 2010 to Martin Luther King Jr I HAD a dream. DO YOUNG BLACKS DISRESPECT WHAT HE STOOD FOR?

69 Jan 19, 2010

"Williams pray for him I will see you there angeline this man is an anti Chirst and h…"

69 Jan 19, 2010

"israel were do you get your point of view from it like you are on an island my yours…"

69 Jan 19, 2010

"hezekiah ben israel you need help this man help all of us to be able to do and enjoy…"

PASTOR CHARLES E BELL JR replied Jan 15, 2010 to Martin Luther King Jr I HAD a dream. DO YOUNG BLACKS DISRESPECT WHAT HE STOOD FOR?

69 Jan 19, 2010

"ben you need help"

PASTOR CHARLES E BELL JR replied Jan 15, 2010 to Martin Luther King Jr I HAD a dream. DO YOUNG BLACKS DISRESPECT WHAT HE STOOD FOR?

69 Jan 19, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service