Angela Doreen's Discussions (465)

Discussions Replied To (286) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi John Good try- I have extended the deadline until Wednesday next week to give eno…"

Angela Doreen replied Jul 30, 2009 to Bible Trivia (Come on on all you Bible Scholars share your knowledge)

30 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Angela Doreen

"They are not doing too badly so far. I have had answers emailed to me and person is…"

Angela Doreen replied Jul 30, 2009 to Bible Trivia (Come on on all you Bible Scholars share your knowledge)

30 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Angela Doreen

"Hi Minister - Why are you preventing participant from researching the Bible that cou…"

30 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Angela Doreen

"Hi Evangelist - I have decided to extend the deadline for answers until 5 August 200…"

30 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Angela Doreen

"You know this is one of my favourite scripture because to me it demonstrate what I b…"

Angela Doreen replied Mar 25, 2009 to 1 Corinthians.13.-6 13:1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

1 Mar 25, 2009
Reply by Angela Doreen

"Living single as a christian I believe for me anyway is a great test of faith, I bel…"

Angela Doreen replied Mar 13, 2009 to living single as a christian

16 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by evangelist pastor susie houston

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service