Rest Of God Ministries's Discussions (151)

Discussions Replied To (134) Replies Latest Activity

"I guest this means, we have to say what we will and just walk away. Man, that's goin…"

Rest Of God Ministries replied Oct 11, 2009 to THE SIN ON BPN….WE DEBATE OURSELVES INTO SIN….GOD IS NOT PLEASED AND I REPENT…WHAT ABOUT YOU?…..

66 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

"ROFL!!!!!!"

Rest Of God Ministries replied Oct 11, 2009 to THE SIN ON BPN….WE DEBATE OURSELVES INTO SIN….GOD IS NOT PLEASED AND I REPENT…WHAT ABOUT YOU?…..

66 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

"Hello Mufasa, When I look at the things you say here I am totally shocked. This is t…"

Rest Of God Ministries replied Oct 11, 2009 to The Trinity is Bibical

918 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Mistah Wilson

"So then this hate God had for Esau was some mystical type of hate we can't understan…"

Rest Of God Ministries replied Oct 10, 2009 to IF GOD LOVES EVERYBODY, DOES HE ALSO LOVE..........

47 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Andy C Wuhraizer

"Amen Sister Tricia, You are blessed to still have a mother that age who is still tel…"

Rest Of God Ministries replied Oct 10, 2009 to Do Christian women have a right to dress sexually provocative and say that the brothers need to control themselves? Can we truly dress how we want to dress?

163 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by columnweddingdresses

"What's in a person's heart is brought to the light always. A lustful heart is usuall…"

Rest Of God Ministries replied Oct 10, 2009 to Do Christian women have a right to dress sexually provocative and say that the brothers need to control themselves? Can we truly dress how we want to dress?

163 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by columnweddingdresses

"Hello Minister Jenine, your post was directed at my wife "EW Ministries" but I thoug…"

Rest Of God Ministries replied Oct 9, 2009 to Home Churches are re-emerging....Seeing that this is how the first church was established why are so many people in Modern day churches opposed to home churches?

51 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by cherry

"This is great, but doesn't God's wrath tell us how he feels about those that he pour…"

Rest Of God Ministries replied Oct 9, 2009 to IF GOD LOVES EVERYBODY, DOES HE ALSO LOVE..........

47 Oct 24, 2009

"The word hate in the passage in dealing with Esua is From a primary misos (hatred);…"

Rest Of God Ministries replied Oct 8, 2009 to IF GOD LOVES EVERYBODY, DOES HE ALSO LOVE..........

47 Oct 24, 2009

"Brother Watson, no one is saying that God is a God of Hatred. That is taking what we…"

Rest Of God Ministries replied Oct 7, 2009 to IF GOD LOVES EVERYBODY, DOES HE ALSO LOVE..........

47 Oct 24, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service