Earnest Williams (BossBlack)'s Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"So is it that because they are Hip-Hop they are not worthy of a God experience? Thes…"

Earnest Williams (BossBlack) replied Dec 12, 2009 to Hip Hop in the Church

971 Feb 9, 2015
Reply by Elder Rasheed Jones

"Minister Louis Farrakhan can Preach the Bible because Farrakhan grew up in a Christi…"

Earnest Williams (BossBlack) replied Nov 16, 2009 to Is The Nation of Islam A Christian Organization

83 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by BruthaPharoah

"Remember when Jesus was Baptized; He was there in flesh. Then when he came out of th…"

Earnest Williams (BossBlack) replied Nov 9, 2009 to The Trinity is Bibical

918 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Mistah Wilson

"Absolutely! THAT IS THE UNAVOIDABLE REAL!"

Earnest Williams (BossBlack) replied Nov 4, 2009 to "Where are Black Men on Sunday Morning?"

102 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Mrs. Denise Jones

"SADNESS;Hold on to your joyful thoughts and moments! God is still on the throne and…"

Earnest Williams (BossBlack) replied Nov 3, 2009 to Let's Speak Life Together!

1 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Earnest Williams (BossBlack)

"This is not a comment of deep discussion that I am posting....I just thought to myse…"

Earnest Williams (BossBlack) replied Nov 2, 2009 to Black people do you know who you are???

143 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Tanisha Cook

"Father,Son,Holy Spirit=3 / TRI=3 / Unit=1./ TRIUNE= TRINITY The word TRINITY may not…"

Earnest Williams (BossBlack) replied Nov 2, 2009 to The Trinity is Bibical

918 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Mistah Wilson

"I agree! Even when we turn on the television and watch sitcoms and other shows on te…"

Earnest Williams (BossBlack) replied Nov 2, 2009 to "Where are Black Men on Sunday Morning?"

102 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Mrs. Denise Jones

"If you don't work then you don't eat!!! If (and they are) a Preacher is doing the wo…"

Earnest Williams (BossBlack) replied Nov 2, 2009 to Should Preachers of the Gospel live like a KING?

83 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by evangelist pastor susie houston

"What is clear is that the Devil is a slanderer and constant accuser and he knows the…"

Earnest Williams (BossBlack) replied Nov 2, 2009 to The Trinity is Bibical

918 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Mistah Wilson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service