Evangelist Joyce Murray Alim's Discussions (111)

Discussions Replied To (104) Replies Latest Activity

"My premise is set forth in the sound argument of my first post.  Do you put a label…"

Evangelist Joyce Murray Alim replied Feb 4, 2011 to Analytical Argument on Same Sex Marriage

38 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Charles E. Burns Jr.

"Oh by the way,  I find your posiiton equivocal"

Evangelist Joyce Murray Alim replied Feb 4, 2011 to Analytical Argument on Same Sex Marriage

38 Feb 8, 2011

"If you work in a hospital setting and see a child born with both sets of male and fe…"

Evangelist Joyce Murray Alim replied Feb 3, 2011 to Analytical Argument on Same Sex Marriage

38 Feb 8, 2011

"Let the wheat and chaff grow together and God said he would separate them."

Evangelist Joyce Murray Alim replied Feb 3, 2011 to TOO MANY REBELS IN GOD'S CHURCH: GET RID OF THEM

14 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Apostle, Roosevelt Riley

"If you would read theold testament it would confirm your conjecture"

Evangelist Joyce Murray Alim replied Feb 2, 2011 to The Chastening of God

9 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Bishop Derrick Day

"I would choose any leader on their ability to lead and not on their religion.  Some…"

Evangelist Joyce Murray Alim replied Feb 2, 2011 to Huckabee vs. Obama???

58 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Steve Baldcock

"My brother, You called this an analytical discussion but your premises fail to meet…"

Evangelist Joyce Murray Alim replied Feb 2, 2011 to Analytical Argument on Same Sex Marriage

38 Feb 8, 2011

"You should stick with what you know even thought that does not provide much fodder f…"

Evangelist Joyce Murray Alim replied Feb 1, 2011 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

63 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Minister Gerald Palmer

"Your comment was very insightful.   The real problem is ignorance."

Evangelist Joyce Murray Alim replied Jan 31, 2011 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"From beginning to end Long was wrong.  I do not care how it came about, unfolded or…"

Evangelist Joyce Murray Alim replied Jan 31, 2011 to Letter Sent to Bishop Eddie Long and his accusers

15 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Lester Demings Jr

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service