Timothy BliSs Jones's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness. 2…"

Timothy BliSs Jones replied May 13, 2010 to Are You Auditioning for a job to preach where God has all ready appointed and sent you?...

200 Jul 1, 2020
Reply by Pst(Dr).Johnson

"But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness. 2…"

Timothy BliSs Jones replied May 13, 2010 to Are You Auditioning for a job to preach where God has all ready appointed and sent you?...

200 Jul 1, 2020
Reply by Pst(Dr).Johnson

"No I don't hate you, but just as God does, I hate the sin. Brother I love you and yo…"

200 Jul 1, 2020
Reply by Pst(Dr).Johnson

"And God LOVES You and so do I."

200 Jul 1, 2020
Reply by Pst(Dr).Johnson

"Sir, Note: Here is the original message..its at the top of the screen. -----------…"

Timothy BliSs Jones replied May 8, 2010 to Are You Auditioning for a job to preach where God has all ready appointed and sent you?...

200 Jul 1, 2020
Reply by Pst(Dr).Johnson

"Thank you for the response, but sounds like you did not read the post. I asked for s…"

Timothy BliSs Jones replied Mar 26, 2010 to SCRIPTURALLY, Can Women Pastor a Church?

13 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Lester Demings Jr

"Thank you, yet we are asking for Scriptural references and not opinions. Thanks agai…"

Timothy BliSs Jones replied Mar 25, 2010 to SCRIPTURALLY, Can Women Pastor a Church?

13 Apr 13, 2010

"Looking forward to your response. No problem.. In love here also."

Timothy BliSs Jones replied Mar 25, 2010 to SCRIPTURALLY, Can Women Pastor a Church?

13 Apr 13, 2010

"Thank you, but the question is not about preaching which is very different than Past…"

13 Apr 13, 2010

"Sending a tape or audio to me is a bit pointless as it doesn't show the true charact…"

Timothy BliSs Jones replied Mar 24, 2010 to Are You Auditioning for a job to preach where God has all ready appointed and sent you?...

200 Jul 1, 2020
Reply by Pst(Dr).Johnson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service