Min. Jackson's Discussions (111)

Discussions Replied To (108) Replies Latest Activity

"Anthony, I don't have an argument, you do.  You may choose to believe what the Roman…"

Min. Jackson replied Sep 5, 2011 to Why is it so hard for Black People to..........

33 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

"Baruch 4:5-6 5.) Be of good cheer, my people, the memorial of Israel.   6.) Ye were…"

Min. Jackson replied Sep 4, 2011 to Why is it so hard for Black People to..........

33 Sep 6, 2011

"You ask, what does have to do with Israel?  Well the passage is talking about the tr…"

Min. Jackson replied Sep 4, 2011 to Why is it so hard for Black People to..........

33 Sep 6, 2011

"Thank you sis. Will continue to speak the truth regardless to who doesn't like it."

33 Sep 6, 2011

"Anthony, do you know what it means to be still in the land of your captivity?  It si…"

33 Sep 6, 2011

"Praise Yah, sister Tanisha.  So glad to see another of the house of Yisrael, knowing…"

33 Sep 6, 2011

"I must say that I do not subscribe to the so called black Israelite rantings and wei…"

Min. Jackson replied Jul 28, 2011 to Why is it so hard for Black People to..........

33 Sep 6, 2011

"Ezekiel 37  1The hand of the LORD was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of t…"

Min. Jackson replied Jul 27, 2011 to Why is it so hard for Black People to..........

33 Sep 6, 2011

"Yes, the church will be grafted in, but there are specific end times prophecy that o…"

Min. Jackson replied Jul 27, 2011 to Why is it so hard for Black People to..........

33 Sep 6, 2011

"Well brother, it matters because the world has been duped into believing that those…"

33 Sep 6, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service