Min. Jackson's Discussions (111)

Discussions Replied To (108) Replies Latest Activity

"I am not a fan of our President's policies and beliefs, but I don't understand why s…"

Min. Jackson replied Oct 4, 2009 to Who is the antichrist and where does he come from

62 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

"Sabrina pride is usually the culprit. There is no biblical reason for this type of b…"

Min. Jackson replied Oct 4, 2009 to Why do some Pastors and their Wives seem to be not so friendly but rather stand offish?

15 Apr 17, 2010
Reply by Lester Demings Jr

"Evangelist Altha, we must be careful of wanting our Lord to delay his coming and rea…"

Min. Jackson replied Oct 4, 2009 to The Mark Of The Beast 666 braclets are HERE!!!!!

30 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene

"Yes very frightening indeed. This can't be ignored, I tell you that much."

Min. Jackson replied Oct 4, 2009 to The Mark Of The Beast 666 braclets are HERE!!!!!

30 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene

"Sister if a Pastor is perverted enough to molest children it is highly doubtful that…"

Min. Jackson replied Oct 4, 2009 to DO PASTORS WHO MOLEST LITTLE CHILDREN BELONG IN THE CHURCH ? PASTORS...WHAT YOUR VIEW?

25 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Renaco Massenburg

"Being a COGIC member, I must say that this is all very disturbing. I must admit that…"

Min. Jackson replied Oct 4, 2009 to Why Do C.O.G.I.C. leaders cover-up crimes and protect those who hurt people

56 Feb 27, 2010
Reply by Lester Demings Jr

"He that findeth a wife, findeth a good thing. When you really think about it, femini…"

Min. Jackson replied Oct 4, 2009 to To Young Men Looking For A Wife ---> The Virtuous Woman

1 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Min. Jackson

"Adrian anointed means divine election, and as we all know, not everyone is elected o…"

Min. Jackson replied Oct 4, 2009 to

just now

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service