Min. Jackson's Discussions (111)

Discussions Replied To (108) Replies Latest Activity

"You know Anthony I was wondering the same thing but glad you said it first. I think…"

Min. Jackson replied Nov 3, 2009 to The Reality of "Down Low Living" The Black church and community.

17 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Min. Jackson

"Gay choir directors and musicians is usually the gateway. I find it rather strange t…"

Min. Jackson replied Nov 2, 2009 to The Reality of "Down Low Living" The Black church and community.

17 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Min. Jackson

"Yeah it is a sham brother. I think that starting a dialogue on a subject such as thi…"

Min. Jackson replied Nov 2, 2009 to The Reality of "Down Low Living" The Black church and community.

17 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Min. Jackson

"Of course Jesus did away with animal sacrifice. I can't believe this is even a quest…"

Min. Jackson replied Nov 2, 2009 to Did Jesus do away with the Animal Sacrifice Law or the Moral Law in the New Covenant?

34 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by love kolongo

"I see this is one of those sore subjects in the body of Christ and rightfully so. Mo…"

17 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Min. Jackson

"Yeah, sadly sister too many churches don't care about the sister getting and dying f…"

Min. Jackson replied Oct 30, 2009 to The Reality of "Down Low Living" The Black church and community.

17 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Min. Jackson

"Hey brother if the words we use today, (such as wife, Jesus, God and Israel), make s…"

Min. Jackson replied Oct 30, 2009 to Should a Pastor, Pastor a Church for free

1419 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Pastor Melvin King

"I can certainly understand your point seeing that Down Low brothers are attracting d…"

Min. Jackson replied Oct 30, 2009 to The Reality of "Down Low Living" The Black church and community.

17 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Min. Jackson

"So right newview, but I might add that all sin is Nasty."

17 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Min. Jackson

"Amen, Jesus is the Only way. His message would be to those that are bound to repent…"

17 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Min. Jackson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service