Charles R> Brown's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"What do you mean Hezakiah? Did you read the entire discussion? Why don't you elabora…"

Charles R> Brown replied Apr 14, 2010 to The Promise of Redemption: Freedom from Sin

4 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Charles R> Brown

"What do you mean Hezakiah? Did you read the entire discussion? Why don't you elabora…"

Charles R> Brown replied Apr 13, 2010 to The Promise of Redemption: Freedom from Sin

4 Apr 14, 2010

"God gave man free will. The ability to choose to serve and obey his commandments and…"

Charles R> Brown replied Apr 8, 2010 to How Many of You Have Truly Given Yourself Over to God or Are You Are just On Loan from the Devil?

3 Apr 8, 2010

"Thank you Brother, What I am asking is Remember Christ also when dispensing the Holy…"

Charles R> Brown replied Apr 6, 2010 to Where Are the People of God?

16 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

"Basically all of them. In general. what I am saying is that i don't know if you see…"

16 Apr 7, 2010

"Now that what I'm talking about. Scripture pure and simple it's power is there and w…"

16 Apr 7, 2010

"Nobody is stoning you Hezekiah. In fact you seem to be the only one throwing stones.…"

16 Apr 7, 2010

"Remember the dream and the floorboards. You are pulling them up and you are starting…"

16 Apr 7, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service