Wisdom & Understanding's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"We are the house of Israel. They have been cut off from being a nation as the sc…"

Wisdom & Understanding replied Oct 10, 2010 to Hebrew Israelite

1 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by Wisdom & Understanding

"Matthew 23:34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes…"

Wisdom & Understanding replied Oct 14, 2009 to Before You Call Yourself a Prophet....Read This!

18 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by N'ZI Amani Germain

"Proverbs 3:6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths."

Wisdom & Understanding replied Oct 14, 2009 to Thoughts from a sinner. When you almost loose your life you realize that it’s time to get serious.

3 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

"Psalm 35:1 Plead my cause, O LORD, with them that strive with me: fight against them…"

Wisdom & Understanding replied Oct 14, 2009 to THE SIN ON BPN….WE DEBATE OURSELVES INTO SIN….GOD IS NOT PLEASED AND I REPENT…WHAT ABOUT YOU?…..

66 Oct 15, 2009

"Proverbs 3:30 Strive not with a man without cause, if he have done thee no harm."

Wisdom & Understanding replied Oct 14, 2009 to THE SIN ON BPN….WE DEBATE OURSELVES INTO SIN….GOD IS NOT PLEASED AND I REPENT…WHAT ABOUT YOU?…..

66 Oct 15, 2009

"You are absolutely right, many from the above list have already been blacklisted by…"

Wisdom & Understanding replied Oct 1, 2009 to

just now

"Sabrina, Pastors are to possess the love and characteristics of Christ. You are righ…"

Wisdom & Understanding replied Oct 1, 2009 to Why do some Pastors and their Wives seem to be not so friendly but rather stand offish?

15 Apr 17, 2010
Reply by Lester Demings Jr

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service