Rt. Rev. Adrian L. West I's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Please stop being one then. This site is for Preachers of the GOSPEL of JESUS......…"

Rt. Rev. Adrian L. West I replied Jul 27, 2013 to Alois Bell gives handjobs and bjs for $2 and chicked--she will let you cum in her nasty mouth for crack

2 Aug 15, 2013
Reply by Steve Baldcock

"Carnal minded people, cannot be spiritual.. In fact the carnal minded person is a da…"

Rt. Rev. Adrian L. West I replied Jul 27, 2013 to Can a person be Carnal and Spiritual minded at the same time?

2 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Pastor Jasper DeWitt Sr

"so am i brother  "

Rt. Rev. Adrian L. West I replied Aug 18, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"lol, Rev. Watson the question is do you? again the point is missed, here is a questi…"

Rt. Rev. Adrian L. West I replied Aug 18, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Great response, Dr.  "

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"From all of the opinions and perspectives on this question, it is becoming clear tha…"

Rt. Rev. Adrian L. West I replied Aug 16, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"My brother, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! POWERFUL VERY POWERFUL...   I will say that we beca…"

Rt. Rev. Adrian L. West I replied Jul 11, 2011 to What Is True Repentance?

16 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by Lacie Monique

"  Rev. Watson, I would encourage you to youtube "Nobody's Fault But Mine" by Blind W…"

Rt. Rev. Adrian L. West I replied Jul 11, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Rev. Watson, yes i believe that he died for our future sins.. to me salvation is an…"

Rt. Rev. Adrian L. West I replied Jul 11, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Have you ever read the book of Ezekiel, if you haven't i encourage you to do so.. th…"

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service