Dr. Arroyo Sanders, Prophet's Discussions (25)

Discussions Started (25) Replies Latest Activity

The Ten Commandments of the New World Order: The Georgia Guidestones

For all those who think that this "New World Order" and Maritial Law in America is a joke, take a look at this... it's just the beginning.…

Started by Dr. Arroyo Sanders, Prophet in Preaching and Teaching

0 Jan 27, 2012

Does Hip Hop Belong in the House of the Lord? Part I

In the words of the world's greatest mass murder:   "Give me the music of a nation's youth and I will control that nation."   Adolf Hitler…

0 Jan 27, 2012

What did Jesus exactly mean by "Render unto Caesar..."

Now the scripture that you are quoting comes from Mark 12:14-17. When Jesus said this, he was totally aware of God's Law, and we can be sur…

0 Jan 27, 2012

What Going On?

The Word of God says how can the people hear without a preacher. So tell me what churches today want to sing up to 2 hours, preach up to 45…

1 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by Rev. Anthony R. Watson

Choose this day Whom Ye Shall Follow

Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors, Teachers, Servants of the Most High... Its time to come up. Far to long all have been doing their…

0 Jan 16, 2012

Is it Dead?

It's a sad day when I hear a lawyers, judges, preachers, etc. that says that our Constitution of America does not hold standing in our law…

0 Jan 16, 2012

Mark #16: Accountability to God is the Key

Mark #16: Accountability Study By: J. Hampton Keathley, III   Introduction The apostle Paul warns the Christian community against the evil…

0 Jan 16, 2012

What did Apostle Paul teach about the law of God? Are Old Testament laws no longer valid?

In 1948, well-known biblical scholar W.D. Davies said,"It has long been a matter of controversy among New Testament scholars how best we sh…

0 Jan 16, 2012

One Hundred Thousand Dollars - Can you use it?

go to: http://www.pathlights.com/theselastdays/tracts/tract_22e.htm   Bible study is something that we today need more of. As we prayerfull…

0 Jan 16, 2012

Is it Right to Judge Others?

Paul, writing to the Corinthians stated in 1 Corinthians 6:1-2, "Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unj…

1 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by newview

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service