brotha paydae's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"If I Spoke what I Know Now by the Knowledge that I was Given,All Lost to God would b…"

brotha paydae replied Sep 21, 2009 to POETS ARE THE BELL RINGERS of THE SOUL

1 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by brotha paydae

"Hello Brother Sells,I know this is a Late Response,but I just saw it because my Comp…"

brotha paydae replied Jun 28, 2009 to I'M LOOKING FOR CHRISTIAN POETS TO BE FEATURED!

22 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by Mistah Wilson

"I Agree with the Bibles Truth of the Sabbath being on Saturday,as the Jews do,but th…"

brotha paydae replied Apr 7, 2009 to

just now

"Some False Teachings that I know of are;Taking in Tithes and Offerings,but Nothing g…"

brotha paydae replied Apr 7, 2009 to The New Covenant Church is Neither a Building Nor a Storehouse

4 May 26, 2009
Reply by N'ZI Amani Germain

"I See It Going on a Whole Lot,In Most Marriages that End in DIVORCE,there Was No; Re…"

brotha paydae replied Feb 9, 2009 to NEW TREND AMONGST BELIEVERS - Instead of Marriage they are....

5 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by HOPE - Psalm 43:5

"Well Said Minister Real Deal,the Display that Many are Using to Earn and Profit Meth…"

brotha paydae replied Feb 8, 2009 to My concern for this site - To all Preachers - Plese read!

18 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Sharon Oyekan, Psalmist

"Dear Servant,I am Glad that I am Not the Only One that is Going through,or has Gone…"

brotha paydae replied Jan 30, 2009 to What Should Someone Do When a Bishop or Pastor; Rejects the Help he Asked for,that Will Help the Church Prosper?

5 Jan 30, 2009
Reply by brotha paydae

"Prayer is All that I can do for him,I Don't have any Hate or Grudges towards him,eve…"

brotha paydae replied Jan 30, 2009 to What Should Someone Do When a Bishop or Pastor; Rejects the Help he Asked for,that Will Help the Church Prosper?

5 Jan 30, 2009
Reply by brotha paydae

"Ok,this Helps Some,I will Give Deeper Prayer for him,and I know that it is not about…"

5 Jan 30, 2009
Reply by brotha paydae

"No One Really Cares,as Long as it's Not in their Back Yard,Home,or Area of Being. In…"

brotha paydae replied Jan 24, 2009 to SHOULD THE CHURCH SURRENDER AND AGREE WITH CONDOM PROTECTION?

3 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by Anthony Luckett

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service