Pastor James Graham's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be…"

Pastor James Graham replied Jul 16, 2012 to Is "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" the first evidence of being filled with The Holy Ghost?

78 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Rev. Darryl Miller

"Example of Prophecy, Not happening, or "Failing".   THE BIBLE says: Jonah cried out…"

Pastor James Graham replied Jul 16, 2012 to Is "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" the first evidence of being filled with The Holy Ghost?

78 Dec 9, 2014

"Would'nt you agree that Repentence is The Choice of Mankind, a product of his free-w…"

Pastor James Graham replied Jul 14, 2012 to Is "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" the first evidence of being filled with The Holy Ghost?

78 Dec 9, 2014

"Brother, Prophet Jeromy A. Smith, I have to encourage you to read the discussion que…"

Pastor James Graham replied Jul 14, 2012 to Is "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" the first evidence of being filled with The Holy Ghost?

78 Dec 9, 2014

"Being Transformed and being Empowered to be a witness for The Lord are two different…"

78 Dec 9, 2014

"Greetings Prophet Jeromy A. Smith, Sounds like you haven't read the discussion quest…"

78 Dec 9, 2014

"Straight Line Logic Your claim that Prophecy, Tongues and Knowledge...Gifts of The H…"

78 Dec 9, 2014

"Greetings Prophetess Ura Gray,   Consider Mark 16:17   And these SIGNS shall follow…"

Pastor James Graham replied Jul 13, 2012 to Is "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" the first evidence of being filled with The Holy Ghost?

78 Dec 9, 2014

"Again, I am of your view.   However, I believe Speaking in Tongues have been given "…"

Pastor James Graham replied Jul 11, 2012 to Is "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" the first evidence of being filled with The Holy Ghost?

78 Dec 9, 2014

"Greetings Brother Todd H. McCauley, I took great care in starting this discussion wi…"

Pastor James Graham replied Jul 11, 2012 to Is "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" the first evidence of being filled with The Holy Ghost?

78 Dec 9, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service