Pastor James Graham's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Isaiah 28:11-12 For with stammering lips and another tongue will He speak to this pe…"

Pastor James Graham replied Jul 11, 2012 to Is "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" the first evidence of being filled with The Holy Ghost?

78 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Rev. Darryl Miller

"1 Corinthians 14:1 Follow after Love, and desire spiritual gifts, but rather that ye…"

Pastor James Graham replied Jul 11, 2012 to Is "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" the first evidence of being filled with The Holy Ghost?

78 Dec 9, 2014

"Act 1:8 But ye shall recieve power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and…"

78 Dec 9, 2014

"Greetings Prophet Jeromy A. Smith, Your Right! Regeneration....The Cross before Pent…"

78 Dec 9, 2014

"Greetings Mick, To avoid a circular discussion ( you believe Some Gifts of The Holy…"

78 Dec 9, 2014

"Greetings Brother Paul Thomas, Other in the Body of Christ will say that "Speaking i…"

Pastor James Graham replied Jul 9, 2012 to Is "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" the first evidence of being filled with The Holy Ghost?

78 Dec 9, 2014

"Greetings Mr. Pitbull, There was a question presented: "Is The Speaking of Tongues t…"

Pastor James Graham replied Jul 9, 2012 to Is "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" the first evidence of being filled with The Holy Ghost?

78 Dec 9, 2014

"Greetings once again Mick, Thanks for the great discussion! Staying with your "6 Man…"

78 Dec 9, 2014

"Greetings Evangelist Jessena Moore, (I think your commenting on Mr. Alexander Mick's…"

Pastor James Graham replied Jul 8, 2012 to Is "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" the first evidence of being filled with The Holy Ghost?

78 Dec 9, 2014

"Greetings Mr. Alexander Mick, I have listened to your video, and I would'nt say it i…"

Pastor James Graham replied Jul 7, 2012 to Is "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" the first evidence of being filled with The Holy Ghost?

78 Dec 9, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service