Pastor Kevin C Anderson's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I cant remember seeing the word breeches in the Bible but then again I could have mi…"

Pastor Kevin C Anderson replied Aug 6, 2011 to WOMEN WEARING PANTS IN CHURCH....

1049 Sep 3, 2019
Reply by MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael

"Another Thing, Whats so wrong with being sexist, Sexism, also known as gender discri…"

Pastor Kevin C Anderson replied Aug 4, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Why do we feel that God cannot handle his business, what does it take from you as a…"

Pastor Kevin C Anderson replied Aug 4, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"I do value a seminary Education and think that It serves to augment the knowledge an…"

Pastor Kevin C Anderson replied Aug 3, 2011 to WOMEN WEARING PANTS IN CHURCH....

1049 Sep 3, 2019

"Well, Rev. Watson,  I think now you are "eisegeteing"  me!.  Thats ok though (lol)  …"

Pastor Kevin C Anderson replied Aug 3, 2011 to WOMEN WEARING PANTS IN CHURCH....

1049 Sep 3, 2019

"Well thank you as well,  I did not GO to seminary however that does not make me a no…"

Pastor Kevin C Anderson replied Aug 3, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Well,  Yes 1 Thessalonians 5:21-23 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good., …"

1049 Sep 3, 2019

"There are no scriptures  that say men or women should not wear pants. !   Pants howe…"

1049 Sep 3, 2019

"My Take was that there are many Doctrines of Salvation and I ascribe to one of them,…"

Pastor Kevin C Anderson replied Aug 3, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Salvation happens internally and is manifested externally,  We can only see the Exte…"

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service