Xavier C. Joshua Th.D.,'s Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello just a thought!  The next time you guys who don't believe in proper biblical s…"

Xavier C. Joshua Th.D., replied May 15, 2011 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Dear Mr. Sweet,   There are so many things that I would like to you, but for peace s…"

Xavier C. Joshua Th.D., replied May 15, 2011 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"My dear brother I do appreicate your question, however I withdrew the discussion bec…"

Xavier C. Joshua Th.D., replied Jul 4, 2010 to Women pastors?..

23 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Min. Jenine Warren

"Wow my dear sister I'm sorry that you think I missed your question, and felt the nee…"

Xavier C. Joshua Th.D., replied Jun 26, 2010 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Well my dear brother Sweet, I really can appreicate your passion and heart. However…"

Xavier C. Joshua Th.D., replied Jun 26, 2010 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Wonderful question my Sister. The answer is NO! Believers can't support or accept su…"

Xavier C. Joshua Th.D., replied Jun 13, 2010 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Well I can't speak for anyone else but myself. I don't hate gays! I just tell them t…"

Xavier C. Joshua Th.D., replied Jun 12, 2010 to GAYS IN THE CHURCH

32 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by newview

"I do agree that it is very important that a minister be trained in a seminary. Howev…"

Xavier C. Joshua Th.D., replied Jun 12, 2010 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service