Eric Hancock's Discussions (344)

Discussions Replied To (293) Replies Latest Activity

"Once saved IS NOT ALWAYS SAVED"

Eric Hancock replied Sep 20, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"So is once saved always saved according to the Gospel"

Eric Hancock replied Sep 20, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Please excuse my spelling,,I CAN SPELL..LOL I am using a lap top and my fingers are…"

Eric Hancock replied May 29, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Sis.Loundes I fully agree with you,,,I feel that the Preachers kid has an Excellent…"

Eric Hancock replied May 29, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"This reminds me of Once saved always saved wich is not true..I heard some give an il…"

Eric Hancock replied May 25, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"If God talks to you then he would have told you to SHUT UP by Now,,his Spirit cannot…"

Eric Hancock replied Jul 15, 2010 to

just now

"ONLY YOU KNOW WHAT'S... THERE BECUASE I TRUST THAT YOU VACATION THERE"

Eric Hancock replied Jul 14, 2010 to

just now

"hmmmm theres a lot of Gravity in that statement you made"

Eric Hancock replied Jul 10, 2010 to

just now

"if a person would really research and wanted to know what Spiritual Bloodlinage they…"

Eric Hancock replied Jul 9, 2010 to

just now

"As I said before when the devil who goes by the name Fred Phelps attacked Yashua it…"

Eric Hancock replied Jul 9, 2010 to

just now

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service