Andy C Wuhraizer's Discussions (209)

Discussions Replied To (207) Replies Latest Activity

"I aint back peddling of nothing I am telling you like it is. But from the begenning…"

Andy C Wuhraizer replied Apr 9, 2009 to Would You As Pastor allow Homosexuals To Frolic In Your Church?

990 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Andy C Wuhraizer

"Amen. I am tired of fighting!Hahaha I am going to bed! God bless you Rev."

Andy C Wuhraizer replied Apr 9, 2009 to Would You As Pastor allow Homosexuals To Frolic In Your Church?

990 Jan 20, 2013

"First of all, I remember the first time I posted a message that I myself agreed was…"

990 Jan 20, 2013

"Evil is always relentless! Falsehood wants to win by all means. I can tell just by r…"

990 Jan 20, 2013

"Wrong! God told Issaiah to protest the sins of Israel by going naked covered in ashe…"

990 Jan 20, 2013

"Thank you Rev Anthony. Whew, sometimes you can just feel overwhelmed! I posted this…"

990 Jan 20, 2013

"Dont waste your breath Rev Anthony, what I have personally found out is that, this w…"

990 Jan 20, 2013

"You are completely insane!Mr MarQ! You have a sick mind like all you poofs out there…"

990 Jan 20, 2013

"I thought you said you were not coming back to this sight. You are still here trying…"

990 Jan 20, 2013

"Yes, gay and lesbian can be saved just like the thief, the murderer, the fornicator,…"

990 Jan 20, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service