Andy C Wuhraizer's Discussions (209)

Discussions Replied To (207) Replies Latest Activity

"You are not a bible-believing man of God. You are an arrogant homosexual who thinks…"

Andy C Wuhraizer replied Apr 9, 2009 to Would You As Pastor allow Homosexuals To Frolic In Your Church?

990 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Andy C Wuhraizer

"Hahaha! Lord have mercy! Jonathan became one... See, I left this sight seething with…"

Andy C Wuhraizer replied Apr 9, 2009 to Would You As Pastor allow Homosexuals To Frolic In Your Church?

990 Jan 20, 2013

"Thank you and Godless. I hope I never hear from you again!!"

Andy C Wuhraizer replied Apr 8, 2009 to Would You As Pastor allow Homosexuals To Frolic In Your Church?

990 Jan 20, 2013

"What do you mean? Trying to pry into your bedroom, yso you are a poof? no wonder. Do…"

Andy C Wuhraizer replied Apr 8, 2009 to Would You As Pastor allow Homosexuals To Frolic In Your Church?

990 Jan 20, 2013

"Correct sin is sin, but the thief knows that stealing is wrong, the murderer knows t…"

990 Jan 20, 2013

"Sorry I lost it! I was made angry by that Bishop somebody's insults. I shouldnt have…"

990 Jan 20, 2013

"The devil is very cunning. He slips many of his followers into the mainstream church…"

990 Jan 20, 2013

"There is one thing that is clear Bishop whoever, love and be all the homosexual you…"

990 Jan 20, 2013

"Ha ha ha! So now a person can focus on issues that are current in the daily news and…"

990 Jan 20, 2013

"Mr Marquise I like a forum where everyone feels free to post their opinion. Neither…"

990 Jan 20, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service