MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael's Discussions (322)

Discussions Replied To (295) Replies Latest Activity

"The problem is this...or should I say my question is this.... WHY, WHEN HE WAS ACTI…"

MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael replied Sep 26, 2009 to Gospel Singer Tonex Comes Out on The Lexi Show

111 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by Rev. Dr. Tracy Scott

"Absolutely, victory comes when his people awaken and get out of the stubborn ways we…"

MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael replied Sep 26, 2009 to Where is the Body of Chirst?

6 Sep 26, 2009
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

"I agree they do...They can still be taught right and abide by it...I am all for in a…"

MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael replied Sep 26, 2009 to I will Pour out my Spirit

13 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by N'ZI Amani Germain

"What is the move of God in this end time? Waking the dead bones (True Israel) to un…"

MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael replied Sep 26, 2009 to Where is the Body of Chirst?

6 Sep 26, 2009
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

"I'm not sure if I would agree that what is written is for hierarchy (at least not in…"

MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael replied Sep 26, 2009 to I will Pour out my Spirit

13 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by N'ZI Amani Germain

"In order to eradicate any problem there needs to be TRUTH....There is no truth in mi…"

MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael replied Sep 23, 2009 to Is Gospel Music or Hip Hop Music In The Church Biblical?

1 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael

"That's good, your part there... We don't say "lord" (This a title and means BAAL a…"

MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael replied Sep 20, 2009 to Reminder

7 Sep 20, 2009

"What does scripture teach?"

7 Sep 20, 2009

"Everyman does what is right in his/hers own eyes...but the end results is death...…"

7 Sep 20, 2009

"The Pharisees did not write the instructions in the scriptures...the so-called churc…"

MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael replied Sep 18, 2009 to Do Christian women have a right to dress sexually provocative and say that the brothers need to control themselves? Can we truly dress how we want to dress?

163 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by columnweddingdresses

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service