MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael's Discussions (322)

Discussions Replied To (295) Replies Latest Activity

"Give them a chance? I understand that concept...but how do you do that? Don't tell t…"

MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael replied Sep 18, 2009 to Do Christian women have a right to dress sexually provocative and say that the brothers need to control themselves? Can we truly dress how we want to dress?

163 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by columnweddingdresses

"The issue is the sexuality that we see is because many of the things Christians do c…"

MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael replied Sep 18, 2009 to Do Christian women have a right to dress sexually provocative and say that the brothers need to control themselves? Can we truly dress how we want to dress?

163 Mar 1, 2012

"This is what's wrong with "church" you think saying a prayer is "getting saved" scri…"

163 Mar 1, 2012

"That might be true for some but the main reason is if you try and instruct a person…"

163 Mar 1, 2012

"IF you all were being LED by the spirit then wy do you have so many denominations...…"

163 Mar 1, 2012

"Shalom brother, you mean i was not "preaching" before? LOL..... I've been quiet for…"

MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael replied Sep 17, 2009 to Do Christian women have a right to dress sexually provocative and say that the brothers need to control themselves? Can we truly dress how we want to dress?

163 Mar 1, 2012

"That is the mistake Christians make...you believe that "God" will take of what is n…"

MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael replied Sep 17, 2009 to Do Christian women have a right to dress sexually provocative and say that the brothers need to control themselves? Can we truly dress how we want to dress?

163 Mar 1, 2012

"It's the same way paganism was mixed with "THe Way", just another justification to l…"

163 Mar 1, 2012

"LOL...there are your long shots....I remember a sister who came in my old church wit…"

MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael replied Sep 16, 2009 to Do Christian women have a right to dress sexually provocative and say that the brothers need to control themselves? Can we truly dress how we want to dress?

163 Mar 1, 2012

"Not bad...I like this..."

MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael replied Sep 16, 2009 to Do Christian women have a right to dress sexually provocative and say that the brothers need to control themselves? Can we truly dress how we want to dress?

163 Mar 1, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service