MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael's Discussions (322)

Discussions Replied To (295) Replies Latest Activity

"My brother, I agree with most of what you said, however, i'm curious as to where you…"

MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael replied Sep 16, 2009 to Do Christian women have a right to dress sexually provocative and say that the brothers need to control themselves? Can we truly dress how we want to dress?

163 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by columnweddingdresses

"The sagga continues (SIGH)"

MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael replied Aug 2, 2009 to Sex ( Why are Christians afraid to have honest discussions about it?)

189 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Della Morton

"Some (if not all) of these things (many out of context) are taken from this site...o…"

MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael replied Aug 1, 2009 to Sex ( Why are Christians afraid to have honest discussions about it?)

189 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Della Morton

"I've seen him in interviews speak of his faith in God. This is why I said, 'he was s…"

MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael replied Aug 1, 2009 to what did you learn from MJ's death?

84 Aug 1, 2009
Reply by MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael

"LOL"

MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael replied Aug 1, 2009 to what did you learn from MJ's death?

84 Aug 1, 2009

"Genesis is not speaking about masturbation...It says within the verse that he went i…"

MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael replied Jul 30, 2009 to Sex ( Why are Christians afraid to have honest discussions about it?)

189 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Della Morton

"Were you asking about MY name were you not? I gave you the meaning of my name..."Je…"

MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael replied Jul 21, 2009 to FOR THE BLIND.

8 Jul 21, 2009

"I have never said there was another way....The issue was not if Yahshua was the way…"

MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael replied Jul 20, 2009 to what did you learn from MJ's death?

84 Aug 1, 2009

"Not at all..Yahoshua in english would not be Jesus..it would be Joshua...however, to…"

MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael replied Jul 20, 2009 to FOR THE BLIND.

8 Jul 21, 2009

"I thought is was simple but i'll give you the help from scripture.... Mat 10:22 And…"

MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael replied Jul 19, 2009 to what did you learn from MJ's death?

84 Aug 1, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service