AMECHI GODSON's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"Your analysis of the subject under discussion is quite rich in theological insight.…"

AMECHI GODSON replied Aug 10, 2011 to Contradiction?

24 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Rev. Anthony R. Watson

"Does the idea that the gospel of salvation, if it is, was preached to the spirits in…"

AMECHI GODSON replied Aug 9, 2011 to Contradiction?

24 Aug 13, 2011

"Fine.But Is it not contradictory to preach the gospel to the dead? Let's assume some…"

AMECHI GODSON replied Aug 9, 2011 to Contradiction?

24 Aug 13, 2011

"Word of thought, if only they would set aside legalism, or self righteousness. Salva…"

AMECHI GODSON replied Aug 9, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"I gnorant of christian doctrines will continue to be the greatest challenge to chris…"

AMECHI GODSON replied Aug 9, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"I posted a discussion titled, CONTRADICTION? Expect your comment. Thanks."

AMECHI GODSON replied Aug 5, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Reverend, I thank you for your educative inputs. Meanwhile, I've posted a pertinent…"

AMECHI GODSON replied Aug 5, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Thanks. And please check the discussion board for my latest prodding on Christian te…"

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"I think in every christian practice, the Scripture, the Canon, the Standard, should…"

AMECHI GODSON replied Aug 4, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"FELLOW BELIEVERS, APOSTLE PAUL WRITING UNDER THE UNCTION OF GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT CONC…"

AMECHI GODSON replied Aug 3, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service