Child of the Kingdom's Discussions (1,062)

Discussions Replied To (990) Replies Latest Activity

"IT IS SIN PLAIN AND SIMPLE. GOD HATES SIN. WILL TWO HOMOS BE RAPTURED IN THE MIDST O…"

Child of the Kingdom replied Feb 12, 2010 to Would You As Pastor allow Homosexuals To Frolic In Your Church?

990 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Andy C Wuhraizer

"Laura are you suggesting the preachers not preach against homosexuality? Just asking…"

Child of the Kingdom replied Feb 11, 2010 to How do you empower gay members without being judgmental?

54 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael

"THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU EMPOWER HOMOSEXUALS. YOU WILL GET MORE HOMOSEXUALITY.…"

Child of the Kingdom replied Feb 4, 2010 to How do you empower gay members without being judgmental?

54 Sep 7, 2010

"Wow, my sister got up this morning swinging a sword. Amen to everything you've said.…"

Child of the Kingdom replied Feb 4, 2010 to How do you empower gay members without being judgmental?

54 Sep 7, 2010

"Hey Newview, HaHa. I'll one up you. How do you empower murderers without being judgm…"

Child of the Kingdom replied Feb 2, 2010 to How do you empower gay members without being judgmental?

54 Sep 7, 2010

"Do you read your bible? Homosexuality is a filthy sin just like any other and those…"

Child of the Kingdom replied Feb 2, 2010 to How do you empower gay members without being judgmental?

54 Sep 7, 2010

"Tithing is not a bartering system brotha you need to recheck your scriptures. It doe…"

Child of the Kingdom replied Feb 1, 2010 to Should the church tithe to another church

144 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"My Dear, Are you disagreeing with the fact that I'm saying too much focus goes to Mi…"

Child of the Kingdom replied Jan 22, 2010 to "Is Your Ministry A Mogul Production? ... Building a 21st Century Ministry Through Advance Technology!"

5 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

"Preacher said: We are commanded to be baptised after salvation has come...as a sign…"

Child of the Kingdom replied Jan 21, 2010 to What if I was baptized in (The Titles)Father, Son, Holy Ghost is that Incorrect?

357 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

"Now that's another Thought. I will speak with my husband about that. Great idea! Tha…"

Child of the Kingdom replied Jan 21, 2010 to The Day the Music Stopped Playing......An end times drama.

12 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Chaplain Pat Harris

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service