Bertha Banks's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"That God's will be done in earth as it is in Heaven  That the people of God will sho…"

Bertha Banks replied Dec 9, 2010 to Our 2010 Christmas List

2 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by MINISTER PAULISA J PARROTT

"Hi everyone, I haven't seen this question in years, I thought the issue was settled."

Bertha Banks replied Dec 9, 2010 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Thank you Pastor, I pray for Bishop and his family, and also the young men. I agree…"

Bertha Banks replied Sep 29, 2010 to Questions and Accusations???Bishop Eddie Long

29 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Rev. Louis J. Guarine

"Thank you also Pastor Hugley, my other Friend, what a blessing to have people who lo…"

Bertha Banks replied Aug 14, 2010 to MANY OF GOD'S PEOPLE ARE STILL HURTING OR IN BONDAGE TO SOMETHING. WHY?

6 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by Bertha Banks

"Praise Him Pastor Teloria, My Friend, thank you for your comment and it is so true.…"

Bertha Banks replied Aug 14, 2010 to MANY OF GOD'S PEOPLE ARE STILL HURTING OR IN BONDAGE TO SOMETHING. WHY?

6 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by Bertha Banks

"Thank you Pastor Hugley, for your comment and it is true that some people do not wan…"

Bertha Banks replied Aug 11, 2010 to MANY OF GOD'S PEOPLE ARE STILL HURTING OR IN BONDAGE TO SOMETHING. WHY?

6 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by Bertha Banks

"Then we need to speak the whole word; Study to show thyself approved unto GOD, a wor…"

Bertha Banks replied Jul 9, 2010 to Are You Auditioning for a job to preach where God has all ready appointed and sent you?...

200 Jul 1, 2020
Reply by Pst(Dr).Johnson

"I'm so greatful that God is merciful and that He has patience with us, and He gives…"

Bertha Banks replied Jul 9, 2010 to Are You Auditioning for a job to preach where God has all ready appointed and sent you?...

200 Jul 1, 2020
Reply by Pst(Dr).Johnson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service