Sound of Judah Faith Ministry's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Actually Angela although you previously supported President Obama, if you really pai…"

Sound of Judah Faith Ministry replied May 10, 2012 to Is President Obama just another fall away

106 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by Brother Phil

"Thank you for sharing. This is of great importance. We must open our eyes, pray, fas…"

Sound of Judah Faith Ministry replied Sep 24, 2009 to Does this frighten you???? How would your pastor respond to this!!!!

34 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Evangelist Altha Fugett

"Dear Man of God, In response regarding the term "Elect Lady", there is no biblical…"

Sound of Judah Faith Ministry replied Apr 24, 2009 to Elect Lady

3 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Sound of Judah Faith Ministry

"Woman of God, This is needed information in the kingdom. What is your ministry webs…"

Sound of Judah Faith Ministry replied Mar 30, 2009 to The Jezebel spirit

2 Mar 30, 2009

"Dear Pastor Taylor Sr. Currently I am also researching this title. Currently in my…"

Sound of Judah Faith Ministry replied Mar 30, 2009 to Elect Lady

3 Apr 24, 2009

"Dear Man of God, You raise an interesting question. Perhaps my findings will accomm…"

Sound of Judah Faith Ministry replied Mar 30, 2009 to Prophet or Prophetess hmmm....Whyat are the disticntions?

6 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by Lester Demings Jr

"Dear Apostle Tracy Foreman, I missed this conference. Please keep in touch with me…"

Sound of Judah Faith Ministry replied Mar 30, 2009 to Woman Arise & Shine Conference

1 Mar 30, 2009

"Woman of God, Yes believers can assist any production they desire. It is a choice.…"

Sound of Judah Faith Ministry replied Mar 29, 2009 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Dear Man of God, We are praying for Evangelist Denise Matthews and Pure Heart Minis…"

Sound of Judah Faith Ministry replied Mar 28, 2009 to Please Pray 4 Minister Denise Matthews,"Pure Heart Ministries"

2 Mar 29, 2009
Reply by Rev. Kenneth R. Jenkins

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service