TimePriest's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Well here is something I haven't heard nobody and I mean nobody talk about. Take a l…"

TimePriest replied Oct 15, 2008 to Final Weeks before the Election...

62 Nov 5, 2008
Reply by Memasel Fandi

"I don't even carry a bible I am the living word. You don't ever have to read no book…"

TimePriest replied Oct 15, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Wake up. Jesus was not the only begotten son. This is so misleading. Black folks are…"

TimePriest replied Oct 15, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"No where in your bible or no ones will you find the Father answering prayers. He ans…"

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"First of all the new Testament does not start with Matthew. Please step down if you…"

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"No different than the Catholics calling and praying to Mary. Wake up it is written…"

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Jesus was not taught by an educational system in this world conserning the Father. H…"

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Hello Hello Hello. A good man steps are ordered by the Lord. Brother move over. I ha…"

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"knowledge is not power if it lies dormat. Check the graveyards. Its Time"

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service