Pastor Brenda Ellison's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Praise YHWH...thank you for that excellent reference to such an important understand…"

Pastor Brenda Ellison replied Nov 9, 2009 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Did you knw that:The Marriage Covenant is the "only" blood covenant we cut today? a…"

Pastor Brenda Ellison replied Nov 9, 2009 to Can We Eat Pork, Shellfish, And All Torah Forbidden Foods Under The New Testament?

176 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by love kolongo

"My sister You are right on with the understanding of Yahweh our Living God's Word..…"

Pastor Brenda Ellison replied Nov 5, 2009 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Set-apart Spirit Filled God - Fearers, would not give a second thought to consider a…"

Pastor Brenda Ellison replied Aug 23, 2009 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"In the understanding of the preached gospel - the true born-again saints of The Livi…"

Pastor Brenda Ellison replied Aug 21, 2009 to saints

35 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene

"Dr. Linda Holliday, Yes I do agree in both examples as it is written: For they inde…"

Pastor Brenda Ellison replied Aug 21, 2009 to Are You Auditioning for a job to preach where God has all ready appointed and sent you?...

200 Jul 1, 2020
Reply by Pst(Dr).Johnson

"Greetings, I strongly agree with the Word and with you for the view you hold on thi…"

Pastor Brenda Ellison replied Aug 20, 2009 to saints

35 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service