Ramon's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"Can you help to share that? Can you give the children meat in due season? If so prai…"

Ramon replied Jul 19, 2012 to The return of the spirits of Caleb and Joshua

3 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Shalom to you as well brother/or sister."

Ramon replied Jul 18, 2012 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Did Christ ever offend or Judge anyone? By their words or actions? Are you accusing…"

Ramon replied Jul 18, 2012 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"So because we fear accountability we should not seek more knowledge and understandin…"

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"I dont know if it is the double talk that is so common among "Christians" or if it i…"

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"By your words before NO ONE understood it in the way you said it here. And rightfull…"

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"You sound well educated and it all SOUNDS good but i am not getting your point."

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"That is exactly what it sounds like she is saying. Sounds like a person trying to us…"

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"You said disobedience will not seperate you from God? That is a lie sister. With all…"

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

""Presumption is a sin of the spirit" I agree we should not presume some things but p…"

Ramon replied Jul 11, 2012 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service