Rev. Louis J. Guarine's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Pastor T, I was just reminded of this testimony of yours. So Wonderful. It clearly…"

Rev. Louis J. Guarine replied Nov 26, 2010 to What about the Holy Ghost

12 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by Prophetess Dr. Teloria Williams

"Bishop, You're right. I guess this subject should not even be open for discussion.…"

Rev. Louis J. Guarine replied Oct 7, 2010 to Questions and Accusations???Bishop Eddie Long

29 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Rev. Louis J. Guarine

"Joseph Gill, You ask, "Can Bishop Long be restored without his confessing what he h…"

Rev. Louis J. Guarine replied Oct 3, 2010 to Questions and Accusations???Bishop Eddie Long

29 Oct 7, 2010

"Pastor Olori Godwin, In this situation, without breaking the bonds of love, I would…"

Rev. Louis J. Guarine replied Sep 17, 2010 to Is This Right?

3 Sep 17, 2010

"Pastor Godwin, No Pastor, this doesn't seem right no matter how you look at it. I…"

Rev. Louis J. Guarine replied Sep 16, 2010 to Is This Right?

3 Sep 17, 2010

"Hildo, "What do you do?"you ask! As a worldly expression would state: You run for…"

Rev. Louis J. Guarine replied Jun 22, 2010 to what do you do when all you have learned is not true and the bible teaches different.

4 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Anthony Luckett

"My dear sister and prophetess, Willie Mae, Thank you for your query. May I answer…"

Rev. Louis J. Guarine replied Jun 17, 2010 to What about the Holy Ghost

12 Oct 18, 2012

"Dear Sister Tara, Your reply expresses such a depth of Holy Truth which is so easy…"

Rev. Louis J. Guarine replied Jun 13, 2010 to What about the Holy Ghost

12 Oct 18, 2012

"Thank you Hildo for your kind reply. I know that we both know the Lord and see the S…"

Rev. Louis J. Guarine replied Jun 12, 2010 to Can a person who knows the bible honestly say that speaking in tongues is done right now days in church?

15 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by hildo

"One more thing Brother Hildo, I understood your discussion question to ask, "Is the…"

Rev. Louis J. Guarine replied Jun 12, 2010 to Can a person who knows the bible honestly say that speaking in tongues is done right now days in church?

15 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by hildo

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service