DR. ROY K. FARLEY JR.'s Discussions (14)

Discussions Started (14) Replies Latest Activity

Concerning The Resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth

The cornerstone of the case for Christianity is the resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth. Historically, without the resurrection, the convic…

Started by DR. ROY K. FARLEY JR. in Preaching and Teaching

0 Mar 30, 2012

THAT WHICH IS NEEDLESS

THAT WHICH IS NEEDLESS Ge 3:1-9 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto…

0 Feb 24, 2012

WHAT ABOUT THE CORDLESS WORLDVS CONNECTION

WE ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENS  WHEN WE LEAVE THE CORDLESS PHONES, TOOLS, AND APPLIANCES OFF THEIR POWER BASES.    THEY BECOME WEAK, POWERLESS, U…

0 Feb 23, 2012

'ARE THERE REAL ANSWERS FOR ALONESS'

Have you ever felt desperately alone and completely empty? You felt absolutely nothing inside. Your life was so empty that you could feel t…

0 Feb 23, 2012

'AN ACT OF MERCY'

Matthew 5:7) A story has been told of a mother who sought from Napoleon the pardon for her son. Apparently, to the mother’s request, Napole…

0 Feb 23, 2012

"REMAINING CONNECTED IN A CORDLESS WORLD"

SERVICE TO GOD IS NOTING SHORT OF SACRIFICIAL. CHRIST'S LIFE GIVEN ON THE CROSS CLEARLY REVEALS THIS.WE WHO LIVE TODAY ON THIS SIDE OF THE…

0 Feb 23, 2012

THE BRIDE OF CHRIST

The Bride of Christ....a scriptural survey The ministry I direct is dedicated to 1) healing the much divided and broken Body of Christ a…

0 Feb 22, 2012

"WHO IS GOD TO YOU"

GOD IS . .2 SAMUEL 22:1-2A. MY  FOUNDATION - “The Lord is my rock…” ROCK means rock, stong hold or security.1. He is immutable – He never c…

0 Feb 22, 2012

WHAT ABOUT THE SKIN?

What exactly is skin color? Our skin is literally a defense mechanism that is designed to protect us from the harmful climate conditions ca…

0 Feb 19, 2012

THE KINGDOM RULE

I so appreciate your ability to tie historical details to the contents of this thread and discussion. I fuilly agree that the church of the…

0 Feb 19, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service