The Preacher Teacher's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"This was not directed at you Dr. Carrol."

The Preacher Teacher replied Aug 22, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"You got jokes !!!"

The Preacher Teacher replied Aug 19, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"AMEN. I beg your forgiveness if I offended. I love the Word and God's people especia…"

The Preacher Teacher replied Aug 18, 2011 to The Characteristic of the Divine Nature in the Believer:

17 May 11, 2012
Reply by Dr Sarah Carrol

"lol...true."

The Preacher Teacher replied Aug 18, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Dr. Carrol, It's not that deep at all. As a matter of face I'm going to refrain from…"

The Preacher Teacher replied Aug 18, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"The gifts like the economy are in a state of oppression and depression because Leade…"

The Preacher Teacher replied Aug 18, 2011 to The Characteristic of the Divine Nature in the Believer:

17 May 11, 2012
Reply by Dr Sarah Carrol

"I don't know why I can't keep my mouth shut. I guess there is only one right answer.…"

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"So here we go...What does this mean? Jeremiah 3:14: Turn, O backsliding children, sa…"

The Preacher Teacher replied Aug 17, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Eternal Security...I want to know that if I say I am saved and walk upright before h…"

The Preacher Teacher replied Aug 17, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"I'LL REPENT AND GO ON CHILL IN HEAVEN. YOU KNOW SAINTS AINT PERFECT. WE NEED TO BE C…"

The Preacher Teacher replied Aug 9, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service