Servant J. A. C. Majors's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes you are so right on somethings you said above. But do remember, the dress code i…"

Servant J. A. C. Majors replied Mar 23, 2010 to WOMEN WEARING PANTS IN CHURCH....

1049 Sep 3, 2019
Reply by MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael

"You asked about why is there so much confusion? I tell you why, because we seem to t…"

Servant J. A. C. Majors replied Mar 23, 2010 to WOMEN WEARING PANTS IN CHURCH....

1049 Sep 3, 2019

"It's not about what the Word says about it, it is about preventing sexual immorality…"

1049 Sep 3, 2019

"And I would be delighted to have you there! lol. In the meantime, keep on swinging t…"

Servant J. A. C. Majors replied Mar 1, 2010 to How do you empower gay members without being judgmental?

54 Sep 7, 2010

"What I think is that people are not really getting saved AND FILLED WITH THE HOLY GH…"

Servant J. A. C. Majors replied Mar 1, 2010 to How do you empower gay members without being judgmental?

54 Sep 7, 2010

"I think the reason we can agree is because we are probably closer to the same age wh…"

54 Sep 7, 2010

"Well said"

Servant J. A. C. Majors replied Mar 1, 2010 to WOMEN WEARING PANTS IN CHURCH....

1049 Sep 3, 2019

"How do you know someone is homosexual unless they tell you? If we didn't let people…"

54 Sep 7, 2010

"Just because you are gay and in the church doesn't give you more rights than a drunk…"

54 Sep 7, 2010

"So true."

54 Sep 7, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service