Doris Trueheart's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"If the church membership is 75% women, then I would expect to see an increase in the…"

Doris Trueheart replied Feb 5, 2009 to IS IT GOOD FOR UNMARRIED PERSON TO BE ELECTED AS A BISHOP? ,SHOULD A WOMAN BE CALLED AN APOSTLE OR A BISHOP?

81 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene

""What is true that if these preachers did not manifest and abundance of material pos…"

Doris Trueheart replied Jan 27, 2009 to Should Preachers of the Gospel live like a KING?

83 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by evangelist pastor susie houston

"Deut 15: 3 ...but that which is thine with thy brother thine hand shall release; 4S…"

Doris Trueheart replied Jan 27, 2009 to Should Preachers of the Gospel live like a KING?

83 Nov 6, 2010

"I don't blame the lambs for allowing themselves to become prey. The people come to t…"

83 Nov 6, 2010

""Whenever the ministry that we pastor needed something we were able to take care of…"

83 Nov 6, 2010

"For that reason the apostles assigned the collection and REDISTRIBUTION of the churc…"

83 Nov 6, 2010

"The bullock works long and hard and has but straw to eat. The lion labors not in the…"

83 Nov 6, 2010

"I believe that a lot of people get caught up into giving to pastors and ministries o…"

83 Nov 6, 2010

"I have a problem. In the first church all men sold their gods and brought their weal…"

83 Nov 6, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service