Louis Gordon Jr's Discussions (15)

Discussions Started (15) Replies Latest Activity

Glorifying God

What truly glorifies God deals with the matters of your heart toward Him and who you are doing it for...

Started by Louis Gordon Jr in Preaching and Teaching

0 May 17, 2021

Kingdom Heaven

Human success doesn't always mean you're on your way to heaven and poverty isn't always a quick invitation to hell...

0 May 17, 2021

Genesis 1:16

Genesis 1: 16God made two great lights--the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the star…

0 May 25, 2012

Authority of Holy Spirit

The Holy Spirit which is God exposes all bringing demonic presence to the surface to cast them out.  The believers authority to cast them o…

0 May 25, 2012

He's Real

No matter how far we go living and moving in this real world and facing and enduring real situations:NEVER FORGET THAT JESUS IS REAL HIS BI…

0 May 25, 2012

Exodus 34:30

(Exodus 34: 30)And when Aaron and all the children of Israel saw Moses, behold, the skin of his face shone; and they were afraid to come ni…

0 May 25, 2012

Jeremiah 29:11

Jeremiah 29: 11For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope a…

0 May 25, 2012

Psalms 73:28

Psalm 73:28 for me it is good to be near God;I have made the Lord God my refugethat I may tell of all your works. Father we thank You  fo…

0 May 25, 2012

Frustrating Flesh Saving Grace

Frustrating Flesh             Saving Grace Frustration only comes from the flesh therefore it is a result of something not accompli…

0 May 25, 2012

Revelation12:11

Revelation 12:11They overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to…

0 May 25, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service