Rev. Dr. Tracy Scott's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Here is my response to these Brothers in Christ: Sorry for the long message, but I…"

Rev. Dr. Tracy Scott replied Oct 23, 2009 to Ministers Face a Difficult Problem

8 Oct 23, 2009
Reply by Rev. Dr. Tracy Scott

"Another pastor commented: Dr. Scott: I agree with Brother Projecthouse: We cannot…"

8 Oct 23, 2009

"Recently I received this message on another site from a pastor: Peace to you DrScot…"

8 Oct 23, 2009

"You are right on spot with the litigation issue. But after the referral, pastors can…"

Rev. Dr. Tracy Scott replied Oct 22, 2009 to Ministers Face a Difficult Problem

8 Oct 23, 2009

"Brother Luckett if more pastors, elders, decons, etc would have your perspective, we…"

Rev. Dr. Tracy Scott replied Oct 22, 2009 to Ministers Face a Difficult Problem

8 Oct 23, 2009

"I encourage pastors to speak with their attorney regarding legally what they can say…"

Rev. Dr. Tracy Scott replied Oct 15, 2009 to Sex Offenders: A Tough Topic for Church Leaders

6 Oct 15, 2009

"Thanks for being pro-active. We live a messed-up world and this is a difficult time…"

Rev. Dr. Tracy Scott replied Oct 14, 2009 to Sex Offenders: A Tough Topic for Church Leaders

6 Oct 15, 2009

"Thanks for your comments. I believe that the issue is that of safety, liability and…"

Rev. Dr. Tracy Scott replied Oct 14, 2009 to Sex Offenders: A Tough Topic for Church Leaders

6 Oct 15, 2009

"Sad story, but for far too many, the Pain is very real. But praise God he realized t…"

Rev. Dr. Tracy Scott replied Oct 7, 2009 to Tyler Perry: I Was Beaten, Molested, Bathed In Ammonia As A Child

5 Oct 7, 2009

"Thanks Lahry for your post. We all need the Lord. Peace,"

Rev. Dr. Tracy Scott replied Oct 1, 2009 to 'Warning to Ministers, Their Wives and Their Mistresses'

4 Oct 1, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service