Rev. Dr. Tracy Scott's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Anthony, I understand your concern. Let me give a word of caution. It takes tim…"

Rev. Dr. Tracy Scott replied Oct 1, 2009 to 'Warning to Ministers, Their Wives and Their Mistresses'

4 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Rev. Dr. Tracy Scott

"Remember, part of the challenge is the in-ability to see our own faults. People who…"

Rev. Dr. Tracy Scott replied Oct 1, 2009 to 'Warning to Ministers, Their Wives and Their Mistresses'

4 Oct 1, 2009

"Thanks for responding. I agree with you. This is something that can easily happen w…"

Rev. Dr. Tracy Scott replied Sep 30, 2009 to 'Warning to Ministers, Their Wives and Their Mistresses'

4 Oct 1, 2009

"Hey Sister Lee, Thanks for responding. I feel your pain and concern. Truly, I belie…"

Rev. Dr. Tracy Scott replied Sep 28, 2009 to Gospel Singer Tonex Comes Out on The Lexi Show

111 Sep 28, 2009

"Hey Kim, Thank you sister. I am a Christian Psychologist, and professor. If the bod…"

Rev. Dr. Tracy Scott replied Sep 26, 2009 to Gospel Singer Tonex Comes Out on The Lexi Show

111 Sep 28, 2009

"Yes, EW, tell them the truth and then help them work through it. It's not enough to…"

Rev. Dr. Tracy Scott replied Sep 26, 2009 to Gospel Singer Tonex Comes Out on The Lexi Show

111 Sep 28, 2009

"Hey Anthony, Domestic violence, adultry, drunkeness, racist views, substance abuse,…"

111 Sep 28, 2009

"Hey Kim, Congrats on seminary. You will grow from the experience. Listening to the…"

111 Sep 28, 2009

"E.W. I've enjoyed reading your posts. You are passionate for the Lord and that's a…"

111 Sep 28, 2009

"Anthony, I agree with you. You can confront sin without attacking people. That's a…"

111 Sep 28, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service