Apostle Valerie Hooks's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"You're absolutely right regarding the enemy creeping God's house they come sit among…"

Apostle Valerie Hooks replied Sep 27, 2010 to Preachers getting paid before PREACHING

39 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Monica Betts

"Hey Man of God I like how you worded that, the better known performer and wow I woul…"

Apostle Valerie Hooks replied Sep 27, 2010 to Preachers getting paid before PREACHING

39 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Monica Betts

"Prophetess it's not a seasonal thing it's a God thing. Meaning seasons come and they…"

39 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Monica Betts

"Prophetess may the Lord continue to strengthen and bless you as you go forth in Jesu…"

39 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Monica Betts

"Well said. It may look like their expliting Jesus but in the end. Let me piggy back…"

39 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Monica Betts

"Alright Prophetess!!! I hear God and that's what I've been hearing Woe to the Sheppa…"

39 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Monica Betts

"God bless you Woman of God stay focus remain faithful to Him. If it's not going to b…"

39 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Monica Betts

"Hi Sis. Sheila, Preaching has now become a big marketing business for some preacher…"

39 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Monica Betts

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service