Prince Yosef Ben Israel II's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Shalom; To all new Pastors. And I stand out to say that this is of my own understan…"

Prince Yosef Ben Israel II replied May 9, 2010 to New Pastors: Advice for the New Pastors: The what "to do's" and not "to do's" on Day One

208 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Prophetess Dr. Teloria Williams

"Shalom, Angela; #2 This is a continuation of the first, the Prince. Angela, you ma…"

Prince Yosef Ben Israel II replied Mar 4, 2010 to What define a person as a Jew instead of a Gentile or vice versa?

85 Jul 29, 2012
Reply by Dr Sarah Carrol

"Shalom, Angela; and all who are concerned about my title,"Prince". First giving Pra…"

Prince Yosef Ben Israel II replied Mar 4, 2010 to What define a person as a Jew instead of a Gentile or vice versa?

85 Jul 29, 2012
Reply by Dr Sarah Carrol

"Shalom, Sister Angela; First giving Praises to the MOST HIGH, because HIS Mercy end…"

Prince Yosef Ben Israel II replied Mar 2, 2010 to What define a person as a Jew instead of a Gentile or vice versa?

85 Jul 29, 2012
Reply by Dr Sarah Carrol

"Shalom; I have a few words about teaching the Words of the MOST HIGH. When I was a…"

Prince Yosef Ben Israel II replied Feb 28, 2010 to New Pastors: Advice for the New Pastors: The what "to do's" and not "to do's" on Day One

208 Jul 11, 2010

"Shalom, Shalom; My name is Prince Yosef II, and I am the Hebrew Israelite who has t…"

Prince Yosef Ben Israel II replied Dec 20, 2009 to New Pastors: Advice for the New Pastors: The what "to do's" and not "to do's" on Day One

208 Jul 11, 2010

"I am a Hebrew Israelite and from my Spiritual point of view, no one which is called…"

Prince Yosef Ben Israel II replied Nov 27, 2009 to New Pastors: Advice for the New Pastors: The what "to do's" and not "to do's" on Day One

208 Jul 11, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service