Elder Matthew D. Ray's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"cant say I agree. hold tight. got some scripture for you after work."

Elder Matthew D. Ray replied Jul 11, 2009 to what did you learn from MJ's death?

84 Aug 1, 2009
Reply by MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael

"ok, but what it seems that your implying is that the soul would be kinda the same th…"

Elder Matthew D. Ray replied Jul 10, 2009 to what did you learn from MJ's death?

84 Aug 1, 2009

"Under the teachings of the Apostle Paul, sacrifice of animals, neither circumsision…"

Elder Matthew D. Ray replied Jul 10, 2009 to New Covenant Debate.............

500 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

"Hey James, just curious. Where did you get this formula for life. I have never seen…"

Elder Matthew D. Ray replied Jul 10, 2009 to what did you learn from MJ's death?

84 Aug 1, 2009

"the above statement is very much true. Thanks to Overseer Joseph Jackson. Man you pr…"

84 Aug 1, 2009

"Might I ad. The bible can be understood by the believer. Those that try to make it f…"

84 Aug 1, 2009

"im sorry. here is where I have to disagree. The bible is right, and everything in it…"

84 Aug 1, 2009

"the above statement is very much true."

Elder Matthew D. Ray replied Jul 8, 2009 to what did you learn from MJ's death?

84 Aug 1, 2009

"Sin makes our flesh feel good. God declared that all souls were his, but there is a…"

Elder Matthew D. Ray replied Jul 7, 2009 to Why is so easy to say yes to sin and no to God

18 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by James Pierce

"If people start to understand that holiness is a lifestyle and not a religion or den…"

Elder Matthew D. Ray replied Jul 7, 2009 to True Holiness

78 Jul 11, 2009
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service