Brotha Seeking the Truth's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

""It would be foolish considering the origin." "How many people actually understand…"

Brotha Seeking the Truth replied Jun 27, 2009 to CASTING OUT A "HOMOSEXUAL" DEMON

45 Apr 17, 2010
Reply by Lester Demings Jr

""...there not "casting out" any other kind of demon..." If so, I would imagine in m…"

Brotha Seeking the Truth replied Jun 27, 2009 to CASTING OUT A "HOMOSEXUAL" DEMON

45 Apr 17, 2010

""For the record, I believe that all sin should be addressed according as the word of…"

Brotha Seeking the Truth replied Jun 27, 2009 to SHOULDN’T WE ENFORCE ALL OF GOD’S LAWS TO PROTECT THE INSTITUTION OF MARRIAGE?

6 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Evangelist Altha Fugett

"Considering Out-Of-Wedlock Births is about 70% in the Black Community, how would som…"

45 Apr 17, 2010

""false witnessing is what the commandment states, that is why "hear say" is not perm…"

Brotha Seeking the Truth replied Jun 27, 2009 to False Witnessing

13 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Evangelist Altha Fugett

""as a matter of fact, let me throw this in right quick.. all sin IS SIN, but not all…"

Brotha Seeking the Truth replied Jun 9, 2009 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more. "So it is…"

Brotha Seeking the Truth replied May 31, 2009 to Should Homosexuals Have the Same Rights as Heterosexuals?

46 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Minister Gerald Palmer

""One is totally against God and his word and the other while God does not like he ga…"

Brotha Seeking the Truth replied May 29, 2009 to Should Homosexuals Have the Same Rights as Heterosexuals?

46 Aug 18, 2010

""Brotha, are you a victim of adultery?" Need one be a victim of rape to speak out a…"

Brotha Seeking the Truth replied May 29, 2009 to Should Homosexuals Have the Same Rights as Heterosexuals?

46 Aug 18, 2010

""I would never vote for them to have the right to marry" But would you vote against…"

46 Aug 18, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service