Pastor Rodrick Sweet,ThM's Discussions (339)

Discussions Replied To (332) Replies Latest Activity

"Man you make no sense! I answered your question I was teaching in error and I stoppe…"

Pastor Rodrick Sweet,ThM replied Nov 2, 2011 to Educated by Man or Educated by the Holy Ghost

90 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Angela Doreen

"Okay you ask if I was in error when before I earned my first degree, the truth is YE…"

Pastor Rodrick Sweet,ThM replied Nov 2, 2011 to Educated by Man or Educated by the Holy Ghost

90 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Angela Doreen

"Okay thank you for answering!"

90 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Angela Doreen

"I have stated this before and will again I started pastoring my first church in the…"

Pastor Rodrick Sweet,ThM replied Nov 1, 2011 to Educated by Man or Educated by the Holy Ghost

90 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Angela Doreen

"What! What! Really! Really!....in my best pro-wrestler voice.....You make know sense…"

Pastor Rodrick Sweet,ThM replied Nov 1, 2011 to Educated by Man or Educated by the Holy Ghost

90 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Angela Doreen

"Brother I have been to Africa on many mission trips, I have been to India many times…"

90 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Angela Doreen

"Okay I admit that I am a Bible reading, teaching Pastor, and that is all I admit too…"

90 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Angela Doreen

"Brother Gill you are COGIC right?"

90 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Angela Doreen

"Again I fine this amazing! Brother you have called Dr. Watson and Me; Pharisees and…"

90 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Angela Doreen

"Wow!!!!!!!!! This is what I mean by funny. You all get to say anything in any way yo…"

90 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Angela Doreen

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service