Evangelist Regina B. Howard's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"That is awesome!!! It can be hard sometimes but I believe God put us all together (t…"

Evangelist Regina B. Howard replied Apr 20, 2008 to Being Married and Working Together In Ministry, What are the Benefits?

58 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Minister M

"Rosalynd, Thank you for joining the discussion and sharing. I know I am so late in…"

Evangelist Regina B. Howard replied Apr 6, 2008 to Being Married and Working Together In Ministry, What are the Benefits?

58 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Minister M

"I believe every couple can work in Ministry together if they keep their lines of com…"

Evangelist Regina B. Howard replied Mar 9, 2008 to Being Married and Working Together In Ministry, What are the Benefits?

58 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Minister M

"I believe God is going to bless real good through this discussion."

Evangelist Regina B. Howard replied Mar 5, 2008 to Being Married and Working Together In Ministry, What are the Benefits?

58 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Minister M

"Evangelist McQueen, I am glad many are finding this discussion needed. I felt lead b…"

Evangelist Regina B. Howard replied Mar 5, 2008 to Being Married and Working Together In Ministry, What are the Benefits?

58 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Minister M

"Sis. Rivera, I love you also. First, I apologize for such a delay in responding. I j…"

58 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Minister M

"CT Jermain: I have spoken to a few couples, that have said prior to them working tog…"

Evangelist Regina B. Howard replied Feb 28, 2008 to Being Married and Working Together In Ministry, What are the Benefits?

58 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Minister M

"A few couples said it was hard to work together at first because they both wanted th…"

Evangelist Regina B. Howard replied Feb 28, 2008 to Being Married and Working Together In Ministry, What are the Benefits?

58 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Minister M

"Thank you so very much."

Evangelist Regina B. Howard replied Feb 26, 2008 to Being Married and Working Together In Ministry, What are the Benefits?

58 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Minister M

"Oh, don't get me wrong, I agree with you 100%. I just wanted you to clarify it for s…"

Evangelist Regina B. Howard replied Feb 25, 2008 to Being Married and Working Together In Ministry, What are the Benefits?

58 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Minister M

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service