Dr. Brenice Aliyah Fireangel's Discussions (87)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"Brenice : Brother Trevor It was not lack of audacity that you have not received an a…"

Dr. Brenice Aliyah Fireangel replied Jun 25, 2009 to KING JAMES VERSION ~~ An authority?~~~~ or ~~~ A Hindrance to Christianity ?

80 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by love kolongo

"Amen, My Brother !! To Yah, be the Glory ! Brenice"

Dr. Brenice Aliyah Fireangel replied Jun 25, 2009 to PLEASE HEAR HIM IN HIS OWN WORDS!

8 Jun 30, 2009
Reply by Elise Thompson, Child of G-d

"Greetings, Ms Elaine ! I do agree that no one should impose or dictate to one what…"

Dr. Brenice Aliyah Fireangel replied Jun 24, 2009 to KING JAMES VERSION ~~ An authority?~~~~ or ~~~ A Hindrance to Christianity ?

80 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by love kolongo

"Brother Trevor: I give you Revelation 22 Be Blessed Brenice Revelation 22 - Come,…"

Dr. Brenice Aliyah Fireangel replied Jun 23, 2009 to KING JAMES VERSION ~~ An authority?~~~~ or ~~~ A Hindrance to Christianity ?

80 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by love kolongo

"My dear brother No one is asking for anyone who was not born a Jew to become a Jew.…"

Dr. Brenice Aliyah Fireangel replied Jun 22, 2009 to KING JAMES VERSION ~~ An authority?~~~~ or ~~~ A Hindrance to Christianity ?

80 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by love kolongo

"Brother Trevor NoOne is saying that God is Hebraic. The point is that most of Chris…"

Dr. Brenice Aliyah Fireangel replied Jun 22, 2009 to KING JAMES VERSION ~~ An authority?~~~~ or ~~~ A Hindrance to Christianity ?

80 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by love kolongo

" Food for Thought, My brother of the doctrine of men! Brenice"

Dr. Brenice Aliyah Fireangel replied Jun 20, 2009 to Is Sunday A Holy Day?

80 Jun 20, 2009
Reply by Dr. Brenice Aliyah Fireangel

" Introduction! Brenice"

Dr. Brenice Aliyah Fireangel replied Jun 20, 2009 to KING JAMES VERSION ~~ An authority?~~~~ or ~~~ A Hindrance to Christianity ?

80 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by love kolongo

"Brother James I totally agree with you! Most Westerners , especially "King James O…"

Dr. Brenice Aliyah Fireangel replied Jun 20, 2009 to KING JAMES VERSION ~~ An authority?~~~~ or ~~~ A Hindrance to Christianity ?

80 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by love kolongo

"On the subject of healing! The scripture always supports the fact that Yah does hea…"

Dr. Brenice Aliyah Fireangel replied Jun 19, 2009 to Women Bishop

220 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by stephanie cane

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service