Elder C. Lee's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"I was afraid that many would shy away from speaking the Truth on this topic well I h…"

Elder C. Lee replied Jun 23, 2014 to Where does the church stand on what is being called marriage equality?

8 Jun 23, 2014
Reply by Elder C. Lee

"I can see by the lack of participation in this topic, that as are having a dialog on…"

Elder C. Lee replied Jun 16, 2014 to Where does the church stand on what is being called marriage equality?

8 Jun 23, 2014
Reply by Elder C. Lee

"Minister George I appreciate you articulating your believe through the use of script…"

Elder C. Lee replied Jun 16, 2014 to Where does the church stand on what is being called marriage equality?

8 Jun 23, 2014
Reply by Elder C. Lee

"All I can say is as believers and ministers of the Gospel who are given the privileg…"

Elder C. Lee replied Nov 6, 2012 to Hip Hop in the Church

971 Feb 9, 2015
Reply by Elder Rasheed Jones

"Sis Cynthia, I went back and was reading through this topic and I reread your post.…"

Elder C. Lee replied Nov 4, 2012 to Can We as Christians not take a stand for the Gospel truth? Or do we just go along to get along??

27 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Elder C. Lee

"@newview - I am so sorry about where this discussion has gone, I was not trying to g…"

Elder C. Lee replied Aug 21, 2012 to Can We as Christians not take a stand for the Gospel truth? Or do we just go along to get along??

27 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Elder C. Lee

"@newview - I do have a few follow up questions for you based on your statements (rem…"

Elder C. Lee replied Aug 15, 2012 to Can We as Christians not take a stand for the Gospel truth? Or do we just go along to get along??

27 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Elder C. Lee

"@newview - I am not looking to have a pass on any party, I was addressing the issue…"

Elder C. Lee replied Aug 15, 2012 to Can We as Christians not take a stand for the Gospel truth? Or do we just go along to get along??

27 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Elder C. Lee

"Your proof of what is happening is quite impressive. I have never denied that this t…"

Elder C. Lee replied Aug 14, 2012 to Can We as Christians not take a stand for the Gospel truth? Or do we just go along to get along??

27 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Elder C. Lee

"@newview - you have demonized an entire party based on what? As I stated earlier it…"

Elder C. Lee replied Aug 14, 2012 to Can We as Christians not take a stand for the Gospel truth? Or do we just go along to get along??

27 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Elder C. Lee

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service